How Our Charity Registry Works
Why Our Couples ❤
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that CherryTin is your duly authorised agent and can collect contributions towards chosen charities on your behalf.
- All remittances made to the charity chosen by you will be routed through a third-party payment processor. The payment processor fee may vary from provider to provider.
- Remittances can be made solely through online payment methods like domestic credit or debit card, e-wallet or net banking. Payments made through cash, international credit cards, cheques, cryptocurrency and demand drafts will not be accepted.
- CherryTin shall charge an agency fee of 10% exclusive of payment gateway charges and GST, on the remittances. This agency fee may vary from charity to charity. You hereby authorise CherryTin to collect its agency fees directly from the funds collected, before remitting the amounts to the respective charities.
- Any contributions received will be transferred to the chosen charity once you close your Wishlist, within 30 days past your wedding date. You will be notified of your contributions and gift messages.
- Once funds have been transferred, the chosen charity will issue donation receipt in the couple's name