Frequently Asked Questions
About Wedding Wishlist
For The Couple
1. You can complete the purchase by contributing the remaining amount which is needed to purchase the gift.
2. You can transfer/distribute the amount to other gifts existing on your registry or you can add new items to your registry from our existing catalog or from other websites and complete the purchase.
3. You can also convert the contributed amount to a Wedding Wishlist gift card which you can use to purchase gifts for yourself later from our catalog or contribute to any of your friend's gift registry in Wedding Wishlist
You can add gifts from online stores that deliver to your city on your registry.
Once guests’ purchase, we can have these gifts delivered to your address.
You can add a holiday, some traditional Indian items or gift cards to your registry, which are valid globally. These can also be added to your gift registry with Wedding Wishlist.
For The Gift Givers
- Delivery time, which varies for each product
- Delivery preference of the marrying couple – whether they would like to receive gifts as they are purchased, or all together after the wedding. Whatever the case, we will send a delivery confirmation to you once your gift is delivered.
Contribution & Group Gifts
However, if you are a group of friends or family, you may decide to give a gift together. In this case, you can create a group, and invite others to join in the group gift by contributing an amount of your choice towards it.