IIMPACT is an organization founded by IIM Ahmadabad alumni in 2002. The vision of IIMPACT is to transform the lives of women, families and entire communities in India through the education and empowerment of the girl child. They strive to mobilize and motivate non-school going girls, between the ages of 6 and 14, from economically and socially backward rural areas of India, and put them firmly on the track of literacy through quality primary education.
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that CherryTin is your duly authorised agent and can collect contributions towards chosen charities on your behalf.
- All remittances made to the charity chosen by you will be routed through a third-party payment processor. The payment processor fee may vary from provider to provider.
- Remittances can be made solely through online payment methods like domestic credit or debit card, e-wallet or net banking. Payments made through cash, international credit cards, cheques, cryptocurrency and demand drafts will not be accepted.
- CherryTin shall charge an agency fee, as agreed with you beforehand, exclusive of payment gateway charges and GST, on the remittances. This agency fee may vary from charity to charity. You hereby authorise CherryTin to collect its agency fees directly from the funds collected, before remitting the amounts to the respective charities.
- Any contributions received will be transferred to the chosen charity once you close your Wishlist, within 30 days past your wedding date. You will be notified of your contributions and gift messages.