Swechha, addresses three key focus areas: (i) Environment and Citizenship; (ii) Education and Governance; and (iii) Empowerment and Enterprises. Some of the notable programs under each category are Yamuna Yatra, Monsoon Wooding, Bridge the Gap, Influence, Brake Even, Pagdandi, Million Kitchen, Me to We, Green Creeps and SwechhaStore. Your thoughtful gift to Swechha as blessings to the couple through Wedding Wishlist will be used to fund the various initiatives of Swechha and helping our planet in a positive way.
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that CherryTin is your duly authorised agent and can collect contributions towards chosen charities on your behalf.
- All remittances made to the charity chosen by you will be routed through a third-party payment processor. The payment processor fee may vary from provider to provider.
- Remittances can be made solely through online payment methods like domestic credit or debit card, e-wallet or net banking. Payments made through cash, international credit cards, cheques, cryptocurrency and demand drafts will not be accepted.
- CherryTin shall charge an agency fee, as agreed with you beforehand, exclusive of payment gateway charges and GST, on the remittances. This agency fee may vary from charity to charity. You hereby authorise CherryTin to collect its agency fees directly from the funds collected, before remitting the amounts to the respective charities.
- Any contributions received will be transferred to the chosen charity once you close your Wishlist, within 30 days past your wedding date. You will be notified of your contributions and gift messages.