The main goal of the Trust is to "To help people move from homeless to self-sufficiency". Udhavum Nanbargal caters to the need of the people in and around the Pakkam village and serves them to relieve them from poverty level.
This organization has done some impactful work in the last 14 years to help the people of the village by educating them, providing medical support, building schools and providing them with some basic facilities. By supporting this cause, we would be helping this organization with medical supplies, educational supplies, building a new classroom in the village school and developing a village.
To learn more about what they do, please visit: http://www.udhavumnanbargal.org/
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that CherryTin is your duly authorised agent and can collect contributions towards chosen charities on your behalf.
- All remittances made to the charity chosen by you will be routed through a third-party payment processor. The payment processor fee may vary from provider to provider.
- Remittances can be made solely through online payment methods like domestic credit or debit card, e-wallet or net banking. Payments made through cash, international credit cards, cheques, cryptocurrency and demand drafts will not be accepted.
- CherryTin shall charge an agency fee, as agreed with you beforehand, exclusive of payment gateway charges and GST, on the remittances. This agency fee may vary from charity to charity. You hereby authorise CherryTin to collect its agency fees directly from the funds collected, before remitting the amounts to the respective charities.
- Any contributions received will be transferred to the chosen charity once you close your Wishlist, within 30 days past your wedding date. You will be notified of your contributions and gift messages.