Vidya Sagar today runs several programmes reaching out to over 3800 individuals with disabilities. This has been possible by setting up high-quality delivery of services, focusing on early intervention, special education, physiotherapy, speech and communication therapy, vision training, occupational therapy, co-curricular activities, counseling, vocational training, exploring and creating employment opportunities and training of resource persons to work in the field of disability.
This wonderful organization has been helping special children for the last 33 years. Supporting this cause would mean helping this foundation provide better services to the differently abled children they support.
To learn more about what they do, please visit: http://www.vidyasagar.co.in/en/the_centre_for_special_education.php
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that CherryTin is your duly authorised agent and can collect contributions towards chosen charities on your behalf.
- All remittances made to the charity chosen by you will be routed through a third-party payment processor. The payment processor fee may vary from provider to provider.
- Remittances can be made solely through online payment methods like domestic credit or debit card, e-wallet or net banking. Payments made through cash, international credit cards, cheques, cryptocurrency and demand drafts will not be accepted.
- CherryTin shall charge an agency fee, as agreed with you beforehand, exclusive of payment gateway charges and GST, on the remittances. This agency fee may vary from charity to charity. You hereby authorise CherryTin to collect its agency fees directly from the funds collected, before remitting the amounts to the respective charities.
- Any contributions received will be transferred to the chosen charity once you close your Wishlist, within 30 days past your wedding date. You will be notified of your contributions and gift messages.